Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Here We Go Again

So I used to have a Xanga page and I blogged on there alot. But that was years ago. And this is now. And apparently all the cool kids are doing it :)

This is to keep ya'll updated on my Louisiana Life. I'm living in Baton Rouge, working as a legal secretary and loving life with my handsome husband. And my cutie dog. But I miss my Cypress, Texas. I miss my family, my friends. I miss it all.


These are my friends. Joanna, Lindsee and Sally. They are coming to visit me in April. I am positively giddy!



These are my twin nieces. Scarlett and Juliet. I really miss them. They are getting so big!
















This is my cute puppy, Moxie. He is a Shiba Inu.




Moxie is very very cute but since he is still just a puppy he likes to chew. He once chewed the hose behind the toilet and when I came home from work the apartment was flooding. That was just fabulous. :)
I am making new friends here though. Lindsey and her husband Josh live across from me and Grant's apartment. They just moved to Louisiana from West Virginia and got married in August. She has been such a lifesaver since we are both here and lonely! It's nice to have someone to talk to. I don't have a picture of her yet. Maybe I'll steal one from her facebook! :-D
I got home from work today and cleaned my house. I am going to make dinner here in a bit. Grant is getting home pretty late tonight.... blah. But that's okay. I get to watch Oprah, which I Tivo'd. Have ya'll gotten Tivo yet? You need to. I need to send it's inventor a thank you note.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to my new blogging adventure. I hope you stick around :)

1 comment:

Lindsee Lou said...

You don't even know the JOY that is welling inside my heart right now!! :) My next step is to add you to my blog! :) What fun!!! I love you. The end!

P.S. I like your layout. I think I might just change mine!!!! :)