Thursday, April 19, 2007

Justice!

Wow. I think yesterday's post worked! Sanjaya has been voted OFF American Idol. It was quite funny though, because I was Tivo-ing the show cause I was on the phone. Jaclyn beeps in and I click over and say "Hey" and she just says "JUSTICE!". What's sad is that immediately I said "Oh my gosh, did Sanjaya get booted???". She and I know each other so well! Haha.

Anyways, this morning on my way to work, I started thinking about birthdays, etc. In August I will be 23. But then I started thinking about age itself. Grant and I sometimes think we are 22 going on 40. When did we get so old?? Let me explain:

*We go to bed around 10:00
*We spent last Sunday at Lowe's looking at patio furniture
*I get excited when my sister mails me recipes
*My "Spring Break" was me going to work everyday, just like the week before and after
*Most of the CDs in my car are classical or instrumental
*I shop at Ann Taylor

These are just a few examples of how I don't act like anyone else my age. It's quite sad actually. Truth is, I love my life. I have no desire to go out partying every night. I'm much more content being with my husband and just hanging out with him.

On another note, I would like to ask all of you to say a very special prayer for my dearest friend Joanna. Joanna is getting married on July 7 to her darling John. John's nephew (soon to be Joanna's nephew) Carson is 4 years old. In August of 2006, Carson was diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver cancer. He has beat all the odds and has been cancer free for several months. Just this week though, his parents have been informed that his cancer is coming back. Please pray for little Carson Richardson, that the Lord will show his power and wisdom.

Have a wonderful day my friends!

1 comment:

Lindsee Lou said...

I love you, just as you are!