Thursday, May 17, 2007

It's Time To Brag!

Good morning all! I just had to share a few pictures. My dad went to France a few months back and saw these little peasant dresses in a window. He bought them for the twins. How precious are these babies??
Here they are just chatting it up:

As you can see, Juliet's bottom teeth have grown in, and Scarlett's smile makes me melt.



This was in the hospital when Scarlett and Juliet came to see their new cousin Grace.





Juliet is a flower child.


Shannon says they are getting into everything now. Her exact quote was: "Scarlett is the opposite of Visa. She's everywhere you don't want her to be".
I adore these little girls and I can't wait to see them again!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Adorable!
I love to see those precious smiles!
I can't wait to meet Grace!

Did you hear I'm going to be an aunt again???

Lindsee Lou said...

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. My mom, Kevyn and I were ROLLING on the floor.

Our interpretation of the first picture was:

Scarlett: "Juliet, have you looked in the mirror lately? What are you possibly wearing on your head?!"

Juliet: Basks quietly in her sweetness and has not a care in the world.

OH, I love it!!!

I LOVE YOU.

Am I gonna see you this weekend?!?!?!