It has been too long, ladies! It has been a week since I've blogged... and the only reason is just cause I have been beyond busy. In the last week I have worked 4 performances for the chorus kids, had dinner with my 3 besties, worked my last day at my job, had Christmas in Cypress with my family, and drove to New Orleans... which is where I am NOW! I am here with Grant to celebrate Christmas with his family. I just wanted to drop in since it has been so long! ALSO, sweet Erica tagged me. :) How fun is that!? (That's 2 tags in 2 posts.... clearly I don't have time to sit and write something legit!) So here goes...
8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) The Office
2) American Idol
3) The Bachelor (don't judge me)
4) Grey's Anatomy
5) Without a Trace
7) Jon & Kate Plus 8
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Olive Garden
2) Johnny Carino's
3) Del Pueblo
4) China Inn Cafe (holla, Lindsee!)
5) Grand Luxe Cafe
7) The Cabin in Sorrento, Louisiana
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) I woke up as sneezy as can be
2) I ate a McDonald's hashbrown
3) I drove to New Orleans (or I rode next to Grant while he drove!)
4) I ate Dairy Queen ice cream... nothing like Christmas in the south!
5) I cleaned up dog vomit
6) I took a nap in the car
7) I hugged Grant's parents
8) I sang "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" in the car while Grant was in Cabela's. Nice.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Christmas morning... TOMORROW!
2) meeting baby Dean
3) meeting Chase & Ronda's twins (However, Grant is absolutely convinced they are triplets)
4) Buying our first home
5) Our anniversary trip to San Antonio next week
6) Starting my new job
7) Having babies someday
8) Katie & Mo moving to Houston next month
8 Things I Wish For:
1) For God to send me something/someone that is basically a Laundry Fairy
2) To learn quickly and do well at my next job
3) To not have health complications or problems when we decide to have kids
4) That our parents will continue to be as healthy as they are
5) That we would win the $250 million power ball lottery game :)
6) That I could be tan
7) Legs that didn't grow hair
8) That you all have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I tag, Cristina, Claire, Emily, Laura, and Stephanie G!