I was thinking this morning of all the things I need to do throughout the week. Laundry. Dishes. Errands. Excerise. Bible Study.
And then I kept thinking of other items on the list... and SO MANY of them were on the internet!
1. Blog... whether it's reading other people's blogs are posting something on my own.. the blog keeps me busy!
2. Facebook. I feel like facebook is a job sometimes. I have to check it fairly often if I want to stay "in the loop" as well as reply to people's messages, wall postings, etc.
3. Twitter. I just started Twitter recently. Not sure why. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stick with it. Plus, sometimes a celebrity I follow will ask a question and I want to respond to that question but I chicken out because I don't want all my real-life friends to see that I am responding to a celebrity.
4. The LPM blog is having a discussion group on Beth Moore's new book. I respond to that discussion group, as well as another group that my friend Stephanie started as well.
5. EMAIL. I have lots of email to respond to each day, whether from friends, family, or my kids' choir parents. I am big on people responding quickly so I do my best to respond as fast as I can. I am also in charge of emailing out our Sunday School prayer requests each Sunday.
I know that most of these things are choices and not things that I HAVE to do... and sometimes I will take the internet and all of it's glory off of my to-do list because I JUST NEED SOME SPACE, INTERNET.
Does the internet boss you around sometimes?