2. I really enjoy the word "gubernatorial". I've been watching election coverage and "gubernatorial" makes me giggle every time. All these governors. They're such goobers. Or gubers.
3. I make it a point to avoid politics on the blog because WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN HERE but I do want to take this time to say that I am so glad and proud that we have the right to vote and make changes in our country. I know that it wasn't all that long ago (in the grand scheme of things) that women weren't allowed to vote and I am so glad that I, being a woman, am able to vote, because let's face it, I LIKE TO SPEAK MY MIND.
4. My polling location was in a Bus Barn. It don't get more American than that.
5. I am bothered that CNN is projecting winners based on 1% of the vote being in. ONE EVER LOVING PERCENT. Let's just calm down.
6. For dinner tonight I made breaded chicken wings, steamed broccoli (covered in olive oil) and homemade mashed red potatoes. My plate was 20% broccoli, 20% chicken wings, and 60% mashed potatoes. As God intended.
7. The chilly, rainy weather has propelled me into a dimension of happy that we haven't seen in quite some time. Sweaters are my love language.
8. The cast of characters on CNN right now makes me think that this is a SNL sketch waiting to happen. A woman just said "I'm not getting much love tonight. I'm not getting much love".
9. I NEED A LITTLE CHRISTMAS RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE which is why I am THRILLED that the Starbuck's RED cups are back. So much happiness.
10. I am a fan of the one-hour Biggest Loser episode. Sometimes two hours is just too much.
11. Daylight savings is this weekend. We fall backwards. Which means an extra hour of sleep for us all. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
12. I have to go do dishes now. And eat more mashed potatoes. I fully intend on cancelling out my crunches.