Monday, April 30, 2012

April Photos

Earlier this month, I decided I would try to attempt the April Photo a Day Challenge:


I give myself a B-
I didn't get to it everyday. Sometimes I just plum forgot! But here are the days I did get :)

Day 2: COLOR
This was a leftover rose from the shower I threw for Liz and baby Avenleigh


Day 3: MAIL
The day I went to check the mail and ended up bringing these two sweethearts back to their family

Day 4: Someone that makes you happy
My Moxie dog :)

Day 5: TINY
This is Lily. We were playing dress up while her mommy went to the doctor. 


Day 10: Cold
The inside of my fridge :)

Day 11: WHERE YOU ATE BREAKFAST

DAY 13: SOMETHING YOU FOUND
I found a very excited Grace at Disney On Ice :)

Day 14: HOW YOU FEEL TODAY
I was feeling very pampered this lovely Saturday!


Day 16: Flower
I got to go to the hospital and hold sweet Avenleigh ROSE for the first time!


Day 18: HAIR
They say that heartburn means the baby will have a lot of hair. However, there were a few days where it was so intense, I would've been okay if she didn't have too much hair! :)


Day 22: THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT
New lamps!


Day 24: GRATEFUL
I am so very grateful that I work from home!!


Day 25: LOOKING DOWN
I can still see my feet! (Barely!)

Day 26: BLACK AND WHITE
I looked down and this was my everything on my desk. Black and white!


Day 28: 1:00pm
This was what I was doing at about 1:00! My sisters and my Lindsee threw me a baby shower - another whole post to come about that later this week!

That was a fun project... maybe I should try it again in May and stay on top of it a bit more! :)

No comments: