I've been tagged with this fun survey, and now ya'll have to do it too! Every blogger who reads this has to do it on their blog. Or else :) Just kidding. Here goes...
1. WHO took your blog picture? I think that one came from Lindsee's camera!
2. Exactly what are you wearing right now? Denim skirt, black polo shirt, black heeled sandals
3. What is your current problem? I was running very very late this morning. And my computer is being very slow today...
4. What makes you most happy? SINGING makes me very happy. That and being with my family and friends.
5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to? It's on the radio, "How to Save a Life" by The Fray. Pretty good song actually.
6. Do you like MTV? There is ONE show I will watch on MTV. It's called Rob & Big. It's really really funny.
7. Name something that annoys you about people? People who don't turn right on red. You're in the right hand lane. And it's a turning lane! TURN RIGHT!!!!!!!
8. Nickname(s)?Jen, Jenny, JD, Jeeny Martini, shortly thereafter changed to just "Martini", J-Mart (thanks Mark), Littlest, Jiffer Markin (Hudson and Sally), Martha, Bertha, "Nan" haha Joanna!!
9. eye color?Reddish brown with flecks of gold.
10. hair color?Red!! And I am PROUD of it baby!
11. Do you live with your parent(s)?Nope. I live with my husband.
12. Do you get along with your paRent(s)?Yes, they are wonderful, wonderful people. Not to mention I find them hilarious and a joy to be around. I am so very blessed!
13. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? MARRIED for 33 years. I am so proud!
14. Do you have any Siblings? I have 2 older sisters, but I have 3 brother-in-laws and 1 sister-in-law as well. They count too!
15. Favorite Ice Cream:I'm so plain Jane. I love Bluebell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream.
16.Favorite season: Winter. Everyone else is white just like me!
17. Favorite book: Right now? "The Other Boleyn Girl" by Phillipa Gregory. Of all time? Probably "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. I'm also a fan of anything Nicholas Sparks.
18. Favorite band: DIXIE CHICKS! I can't help myself. And I'm proud to be an American!! (Where at least I know I'm free.......)
19. Favorite food:Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Hands down.
20. Favorite drink (non alcoholic): Diet Coke. My one and only.
21. Favorite drink (alcoholic):Champagne with Raspberry Chambord :) YUM. Or, a margarita with Sangria. From Del Pueblo.
22. Favorite pen color: Blue... but that's a weird question.
23. Favorite store: Ann Taylor. Their petite section fits me just right. But honestly, when it comes down to where I shop most often and do the most damage, it's TARGET. Man, I love that store!
24. Do you write on your hand?I haven't done that in a long time.....
25. Do you call people back?I try to. Two people called yesterday and I forgot to call them back. Oops.
26. Believe in love? With my whole heart :) Honestly, who doesn't believe in love?? Okay now I'm singing that song by Foreginer in my head "I Wanna Know what Love Is.... I WANT YOU TO SHOW MEEEEEEE!! Sorry I'm done.
27. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?I'm ALWAYS on the right side, Grant is always on the left.
28. Any mental health issues?Absolutely. :)
29. Have you every broken a bone? My pinky toe during the great ice storm of 96. Haha.
30. Had physical therapy?Nope
31. Gotten surgery? I had my tonsils out when I was 7.
32. Taken painkillers? Everyday, haha. Just kidding. I do love the Extra Strength Tylenol though.
33. Have you ever gone scubadiving/snorkeling?I've gone snorkeling, but scuba diving freaks me out. I'd always be afraid that I'd run out of air!!
34. Been stung by a bee? Yes. Ouch.
35. Have you ever thrown up at a doctors office? Haha, I threw up at the dentist's office when I was little because I swallowed some fluoride. I made it to the toilet though!!
36. Have you ever been involved in a car accident? No comment. :)
37. What was the last movie you saw in the movie theatres?Pirates of the Carribbean 3 (Dont' care)
38. Who was the last person to text you? Grant, it said "Do we have to make this decision right now? Hahaha.
39. What was the last yhing you touched? I guess the buttons on the mouse...
40. What was the last thing you ate? A Wheat Thin.
41. What was the last thing you said? "Honky Donkey" hahahahhaa
42. Have you ever had a detention? No, but I did voluntarily go to "sweep", which was supposed to be a punishment for being tardy but really gave you an excuse to do any homework you forgot to do.
43. Who was the last person you hugged? Grant, this morning before he left.
44. Who was the last person you kissed? Grant :)
45. Who was the last person you called? Mom, on my way to work this morning.
46. Who was the last person to call you? My dad! :)
47. What was the last book you read?I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl.
48. When was the last time you cleaned your room? Well, I put laundry away on Sunday, but it's been clean ever since.
49. Are you wearing any jewelry? Yes, lots! I'm wearing my wedding rings, a blue ring from my Dad, some dangle earrings from the limited and a silver bracelet.
50. What are you doing tonight? Me and the hubby are going to a dinner/fellowship thing for our Sunday School class.