Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Morning Madness

It's just one of those mornings girls! I usually leave the house by 7:30am. This morning, I WOKE UP at 7:45am. So that already starts my morning off on the wrong foot. As I was leaving the house, I saw Grant on the internet looking at our bank accounts online. I deposited my paycheck yesterday at lunch, so I asked "did my deposit go through?". He said "it doesn't show that you made an deposit". Hmmmm....that's weird.

As I was driving to work, I pulled out the receipt from my deposit. It shows your last 4 digits of your account number. The 4 digits on my receipt are NOT the 4 digits from my account. It appears to me that they deposited my money into another account.

I get to the office. The A/C is not working. It is boiling hot. And I was going to do my makeup here at work before everyone got here, but my mascara is not in my purse.

:) I hope this gets better!

5 comments:

Lindsee Lou said...

Oh, boy!

What a morning..and it's not even Monday! :)

Hope it gets better.

Love you!

John and Joanna said...

Oh Jen!!

Take a deep breath! It will all be ok!!

I hope you have a better day!! Eat a good lunch :)

Love you oodles!!

Jamie said...

Oh Jen!

I'm so sorry!!! I hope your day gets better!!!! it might... I updated :)

love you!

Shelly said...

Oh girl :(

This one is blog-worthy for sure. And maybe some chocolate is in due call!?

John and Joanna said...

its time to update!

Thank you! Love you!