Thursday, May 8, 2008

Girls Weeked Minus One

It's happening! In the midst of all my moving-to-Texas madness, Girls Weeked 08 is upon us! We are flying out to the great state of Nevada tomorrow!!!

Me, Linds, Jo, are heading out to Vegas! Our sweet Sally typically joins us, but her prego self is in North Africa and this would be a hard trip for her to make.

WE WILL MISS YOU SWEET SALLY ANN!!! KISS THAT LITTLE BOY FOR US!! AUNTIE JEN, AUNTIE LINDS, AND AUNTIE JO MISS YOU PRECIOUS JUDE! And can I just say that we are so excited to meet baby Brennan and see pictures of that sweet face!

So off to Vegas we go. Which is kinda funny, cause we aren't gamblin' kinda girls. And we aren't nightclub kinda girls. We are shopping kinda girls. And food. And slumber parties. AND OH YEAH!!!! We are going to see the Cirque du Soleil show "LOVE"!!!!

We are so excited!! Many many pictures when we get back!

Love ya'll!

7 comments:

Lindsee said...

Ummmm...why am I still awake? Oh yes, that would be because I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

In less than 24 hours we will be snuggling in a bed with Jo.

My heart has never been more content.

Ronda said...

Hope you girls have fun! I'm looking forward to many blogging pics! What does your apartment look like? Pics of Grace's b-day? Your family vacation! Now that I'm the one a state away I don't yet feel all caught up! Have a blessed, blessed time! :-)

Erica said...

I hope you girls have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all the stories and see all the pictures.

Thanks for your continued prayers, Jen!

Erica

Jon and Sally said...

I just can't imagine Linds and Jo in Vegas. I mean, I'm still not over it!! I think you might laugh more than the others...just watching those two in Vegas!!
I love you TONS and miss you BUNCHES. I SO wish I could be there to laugh until we cry!! Give tons of hugs for me! And save our cellulite confessional/ contest for GW '09!!
MUWAH!
Sally
P.s. For the record, I think you'll spend (proportionally) more time "getting ready" than doing ANYthing else! But I guess that's when all the fun happens anyways! Here's to looking cute and laughing lots!!

Jon and Sally said...

Oh my...
I just said that on a public blog. Oh dear.
Just for the record. None of us actually HAVE cellulite. I was um..joking. Yeah.
;0)

Dana said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures!

Fran said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fun you girls are having!!!

Enjoy every bit of it!!
hugs~
Fran