Sunday, July 27, 2008

Presenting....

Mr. & Mrs. New!My lifelong friend Kelly and her darling Rob got married this weekend and it was just BEAUTIFUL. Kelly looked stunning and it was just a sweet sweet ceremony. They are definitely made for each other! We had a ball.
Lindsee and I sang at the wedding at that was just so much fun. I love singing with my Linds! Here we are at the reception.

Me and hubby. He tolerated about 3 photos.
Today Grant and I decided we needed an activity. We headed out to Space Center Houston since neither of us had been since we were about 12 years old. We concluded that you probably need to be around that age to actually enjoy it! :) It was fun, but definitely geared more towards the kiddos. We made it fun though. Grant asked every employee "When do we go into space?".



I took some pictures of "outer space". I would totally bring my camera to outerspace. Wouldn't you? I think this is a lunar module or something. Something Lunar.


These are some spacemen. They are totally real. We walked on the moon together. See the earth way off in the distance on the right? We orbited it a few times. I named them Walter and Leonard.



This evening we watched the movie "The Bucket List" starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. I LOVED this movie. I got a little teary and it is just a good story and it definitely makes you think!! If you ever have a quiet evening or a rainy day, check this one out. You'll enjoy it.

And tomorrow is back to work. My goal this week is to be POSITIVE in the office and to PRAY whenever I start to feel like complaining. I feel like I have been a bit of a whiner lately!


Also, I am REJOICING for the healthy and wonderful delivery of the newest little one in our lives, Brennan Ezekiel! We prayed for his safe welcome into our world and the Lord graciously provided. What a cutie he is!! Congrats to Sally, Jon, and big brother Jude!

Love you all, gotta go fold some clothes!


1 comment:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Hi Jen,
Thanks for stopping by! I love meeting new blog buddies! It has been fun getting to "know" your sister. Maybe one of these days we can actually meet for real. :) Have a glorious week!!!