There is not a whole lot going on..... it's been a good week, but rather uneventful. In times like these, a list-format post is the only way to go. Here are a bunch of randoms:
1. Last night we watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets. I LOVE those movies! And they kinda set it up for a sequel and I am all about that. I am a history nerd :)
2. This week I made a pork tenderloin for the first time and it was DELICIOUS. We had left overs for days.
3. We tried a new sandwich place for lunch yesterday called Which Wich. It was SO good and a cool concept too. It's my new favorite place to get a sandwich. Sorry, Subway. Plus, Jared is starting to annoy me.
4. Monday night, I had dinner with my Lindsee and my Joanna at the Olive Garden. We dipped our breadsticks in Alfredo dipping sauce and it was to DIE for. SO good!
5. Grant and I were discussing cars, and he mentioned that he would like to get a Jeep someday. He pointed one out to me, and I said, "I would be nervous putting a car seat in the back of that". Grant stared at me in shock. I mean, we're still a few years off but that IS our next life stage dear!!
6. Did anyone else have problems reading the blogs this weekend? I couldn't get to anyone's page! It just kept saying "Operation Aborted". I didn't tell you to abort the operation! WHAT IS GOING ON!? I was getting really panicked. But it's okay now.
7. I watched "Clueless" on the Oxygen channel. That movie is so classic and hilarious. It never gets old. Alicia Silverstone at her finest.
8. Our summer guilty pleasure has become "Wipeout". THAT IS FUNNY STUFF. We are actually excited when we get home from work on Tuesday nights because we know it is Wipeout night!
9. My dear friend Laura's husband is getting baptized this morning! We are so glad we get to be there to witness such an amazing moment.
10. I have to go shower and get ready for church!
I've missed ya'll!