1. Work has been crazy busy, but it hasn't been all bad. I would rather be busy than bored.
2. The lady who lives in the apartment below us loves to feed the birds.... (I call her Mary Poppins) and now she has created a critter problem in our building. After reportedly seeing rats on our balcony, my husband set up many traps and this week he has killed TWO. I think I almost threw up. Grant says he "feels like a champion" due to his rat killing ability. Vomit.
3. Speaking of vomit, ( nice, I know) I was on the phone with my pregnant sister one morning this week, and this was the highlight of the conversation: "So, what did ya'll do last night? Oh, hang on just a second, I need to throw up".
4. I am a fan of Sarah Palin. She is spunky and fiesty. Homegirl was tearing it up in that speech last night!
5. This Sunday is our first Sunday in the new sanctuary, and it is also the first Sunday that I will be singing with the choir. I am super excited and can't wait!
6. God is SO good. We got a check in the mail this week for a insurance refund on my wisdom teeth surgery that I had in FEBRUARY. The Lord had to get creative to bless us with that one! I mean OUT OF THE BLUE SKY! (Plus, the day before we received the check in the mail, we wrote our monthly check to the church... I am telling You, giving to God brings BLESSINGS!)
7. Our lease is up in November. Please pray for us to make a wise decision about whether or not to renew. If we do not renew, please pray for continued wisdom that we will know what our next step should be.
8. I love you, friends!