1. I made dinner every single night this week!
2. I brought my lunch every single day this week! (Mostly leftovers and Lean Cuisines, but still, SAVING THE MONEYS!)
3. I worked out twice, once with Alonzo and once by myself.
4. I worked 6.25 hours of overtime at work this week. Trial prep week is rough!
And here are a few things I am going to get accomplished this weekend:
1. SLEEP. IN.
2. Clean. All my cooking and working overtime has left me with quite the messy house.
3. SLEEP. IN.
4. Go to the bridal shop with my sweet college roommate of three years, Tiffany, to try on my bridesmaids dress for her wedding in October. Here's a pic of the dress, except our dress will be black with an ivory sash.
5. Watch a girl movie. I am SO in the mood!
Here's a couple random things to add: I'd like to give a shout-out to my friend Jess for her amazing post about bringing pale back. Holla!
Also, how FLIPPING CUTE are my twin nieces?! Scarlett and Juliet are going to be 3 on May 31. Can you believe it?! I love them so much....