Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Workin' it Out

So I've been working my booty off (quite literally, I might add) with Alonzo. For those of you that know me, you know that I am not the best when it comes to tolerating exercise.

Alonzo did inform me not to be late since he "got a Laker game to watch". Don't worry, he watched it through the entirety of my workout. He just stared at the big television on the wall while barking orders at me and saying "you feel it?!" randomly interspersed throughout his countdowns.

He likes to say "You feel it?!" ALOT. He also says what I believe to be "Come on with it" but it actually comes out a bit more like "cuh-mow-wit-it".

So my ab machine work out sounds a bit like this from my persepective:

10... cuh-mow-wit-it....

9.... cuh-mow-wit-it....

8....how's it feelin little mama?......

7...cuh-mow-wit-it.....

6.....finer than wine, finer than wine....

5...cuh-mow-wit-it....

4.....you feel it?......

3.....kickin' it like crisco.... (???)

2....... cuh-mow-wit-it..

1.....you smokin tonight! come on 2 more!

2....cuh-mow, one more!

1....dat's right, 2 more!

2... (At this point I typically yell YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!)

1....aight aight mama walk it out. walk it out little mama.

And then I just lie on the floor and die.

9 comments:

Allie said...

hah sounds like quite some workout Jen! I am super proud of you :) And woohoo for losing two pounds- go girl!!

Jaclyn said...

jenny...omg...i might pee! SO funny!!

connorcolesmom said...

LOL
I can totally visualize it!
Love ya girl
Kim

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH! That is hilarious!!!! Good job, workin' it out, lady! :)

Katie said...

Kickin it like crisco!! HAHA!!!

LOVE IT!!

Laura SanchezQuan said...

hahaha lol!!!

John and Joanna said...

Jen!! I seriously about wet the chair... i can totally see you!! and Alonzo...bless my soul!!!

I love you! I am so proud of you!!!
Life on the treadmill has been on Spring Break :) HA!!

Lindsee said...

I think I just peed a little.

Bless Alonzo.

Unknown said...

I really felt like I was there with you! Man, sounds like he's a tough one!