1. It disturbs me when I go into a public restroom and a woman is in a stall just having a merry little conversation on her cellphone while she is doing her business. I didn't need to know that you picked up some of that new Special K cereal and that you think it tastes better than Kashi.
2. As open-toed-shoe season approaches, it is very important that we all take care of our feet. Now, I am aware that I have more of a foot issue than most people. It is incredibly important to me that my feet look pretty and well pedicured at all times. But honestly, I'm gonna need everyone else to atleast clip their toe nails during these warm summer months. Please. I may gag. It is disturbing.
3. Last night, I made tacos for dinner. Tacos with sour cream and lettuce and cheese. And I had a glass of water to drink with my tacos. You know what my husband chose as his beverage? CHOCOLATE MILK. Chocolate milk and tacos. That disturbs me.
4. Does the "Double Checked for Accuracy" sticker at McDonald's really mean anything? Or is it just for decoration? Cause I'm pretty sure "no egg" on a breakfast sandwich shouldn't come out with an egg on it. I was disturbed.
5. Siobhan Magnus on American Idol is starting to disturb me. Homegirl can sing but it's a little bit like watching your crazy, quirky, eccentric 4th grade teacher sing karaoke to the best of her ability.
6. I can't bring a can of aerosol hairspray on the plane this weekend. Lindsee and I are worried that we have to settle for the tiny little pump bottles that do nothing. Lindsee is worried about her Root Lifter or whatever she calls the chemical that gets her hair to do the amazing things that it does. The tiny pump bottles will disturb our attempt to have great hair all weekend. Boo.
7. Disturbing: I found some cute black heels that I wanted to purchase for work but I will not purchase them as they cost $210. Nothing special about them at all. My current black work heels are just looking a bit ratty and I wanted some new ones but I do not want to spend $210 on plain black pointy toe heels. Ain't no way.
8. I had a disturbing thought this morning when I woke up a little bit before my alarm clock. As I saw that I was awake before I was supposed to be, I thought for a half a millisecond "Maybe I should get up and go for a jog" and then I told Satan to get behind me and I went back to sleep.
9. The new chicken sandwich from KFC that is not really a sandwich as it involves NO BREAD AT ALL but just 2 pieces of breaded chicken holding the "sandwich" together? DISTURBING.
10. I am disturbed that it is only 9:00 and I will be here till 5:00. Sad day.