Grant and I like to go to the movies.
We're movie watchers and I would say that we go to the movies twice a month.
But lately, there is a trend at the movie theaters that is driving me BONKERS.
Here's the bottom line: I DO NOT LIKE WATCHING 3D MOVIES AND I'M A LITTLE BIT IRRITATED THAT EVERYTHING IS IN 3D NOW.
Reasons I don't like 3D:
1. The glasses are annoying.
2. The glasses are ugly.
3. Depending on the brand, the glasses hurt.
4. Seriously, look around in a 3D movie. Everyone looks like an idiot.
5. It starts to hurt my eyes after awhile and I have to take the glasses off and rub my eyes.
6. I feel like you have to concentrate harder in a 3D movie.
7. I don't feel like it adds that much to the movie.
8. Um, hi, GERMS. Can I get a brand new pair of glasses, please?
9. When I turn to my husband to say something during the movie, he laughs at me and I laugh at him. Cause we look AWFUL.
10. It's frustrating and I feel like I'm being forced because you can't watch the movie without the glasses.
I really want to watch movies in 2D or Regular D or whatever.
By the way, I know they are making 3D TV now and YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT.
ALL KINDS OF UNNECESSARY.