Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Retail Therapy

Now, normally, I ease my stress with food. Yes, I eat my feelings. If you've been reading this blog for any period of time, you've learned that pasta is my cure-all. Or chips and queso. And Diet Cokes. And PRETTY MUCH JUST CARBOHYDRATES IN GENERAL.

However, all this stress in my life has manifested itself in a new, different way lately. Let's just say that I've been on a little shopping journey the last few weeks. It has got to stop.

TJ Maxx and I have BECOME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS. I've purchased some tops from there in recent days. Also, I found a pair of sandals that were in my size (UNHEARD OF) and were seven kinds of cute. But even at TJ Maxx they were still $99.00. Apparently Coach shoes are expensive no matter where you buy them. I did not buy them.

I did got to Target and I bought this bag.

When I saw it I said (out loud, in the store) "OH. Oh no. You have to come with me."

I love it with my whole heart.

No comments: