1. When you start off the day crying, you should probably just stay home.
2. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have caffeine before you get your day started. You can't function without it.
3. Don't leave the house in the morning without spending some time in prayer, reading your Bible, or both. You have to have perspective.
4. Sometimes we all have to learn our lesson.
5. Sometimes that IS NO FUN AT ALL.
6. Sometimes something that's not a big deal brings up a whole bunch of junk that is a big deal.
7. I don't like to be a burden to other people.
8. Before I turn to God in my times of sadness, I turn to food. This needs to change. He needs to be my first place I turn to, not my last resort.
9. Sleep makes everything better.
10. At some point,I should've just declared May 3, 2011 as a failure and gone home and gone to sleep until it was May 4. There are sometimes that you just have to surrender.
11. Submit to the fact that you've lost all perspective and things aren't really that bad but now you've been crying so long that you're just all together a mess.
12. Hugs from the husband are very, very helpful.
13. Pray more.
14. Surrender to the ugly cry.
15. Tomorrow is coming.
And now that it is tomorrow, I can say with a BIG SMILE on my face that today is SO much better than yesterday, God is good, and everything is going to be a-okay. :)