1. We have topped 100 degrees every single day this month. The heat is unbearable and I'm cranky. And the rest of the city is cranky too.
2. I am not so comfortable showing my legs because they are pasty but I've been wearing shorts and skirts all summer and I am just about over that.
3. I need my routine back. All the Fall schedules are about to "fall" into place and I am looking forward to that.
4. I get to start Kids' Choir again! I've missed my kiddos so much...
5. I feel like I could write an entire blog post about the Fall TV schedule. Oh my goodness. Grey's Anatomy. Modern Family. The Office. 30 Rock. How I Met Your Mother. Ellen. Criminal Minds. Law & Order SVU. THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.
6. I feel like I just look cuter in non-Summer clothes. Boots. Jeans. Sweaters. That's more my style.
7. I'd really like to step outside without my sunglasses steaming up.
8. All the flowers in my flower bed have been dead and crispy since June. And it's too hot to dig them up. So we're just letting them be dead and ugly until it cools down.
9. Ever since I quit my office job, I have taken over the "Chief Dog Walker" duties from Grant. I now walk Moxie 95% of the time. Part of me wonders if I should have held off on this until it cooled down because I don't think he's getting a sufficient walk with me. I let him pee and then we head right back inside.
10. Pumpkin spice candles, anyone?!? :) :)
Are you content with summer? Or are you ready for Fall, like me?