Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Happy Friday Day

Howdy y'all! It's GO TEXAN day here in Houston. This is kinda the "kickoff" of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.  Trails riders from all over the state converge into our city. It's very common to see something like this walking down a major highway:



Yes, I know that this is confirming every cliche of Texas that there is, but it's one of the many things I love about Houston :)

Things are pretty calm around here. I've had a VERY busy work week so that's been good. I've gotten a bunch of housework done. Signed a new client this week (Yay!) and I'm currently blogging while watching Ellen. It's a good day, folks :)

I'd also like to take a moment to brag about my niece, Scarlett. She won 3rd place in the Kindergarten art contest at her school. Isn't this lovely?!


I got to have lunch with Grace and Dean today. And this weekend I get to see Evan, Emmy and Olivia. Evan and Emmy are turning THREE YEARS OLD on Monday. All my nieces and nephews are getting so big!

Our little girl is getting pretty big too. I'm 18 weeks today. Feeling very blessed and thankful :)

No comments: