Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh, Baby, Baby!

It's BABY DAY!!!

Today Chase & Ronda will become parents to twins! These are the first babies on Grant's side of the family, and Aunt Jen can hardly contain herself. I will be bouncing all the way to work and trying to keep myself busy all morning.

The c-section is scheduled for around 12:30. Please please pray for a healthy delivery and for healthy babies!

I will keep ya'll updated as I learn more info. I told Grant that in the event that Chase calls him when the babies arrive, I need him to be very dilligent in note-taking. I told him I need WEIGHTS, NAMES, and the SPELLING OF THE NAMES. He understands that although he is playing golf today, he needs to really focus when that phone call comes!

Hooray! I could hardly sleep last night with all the excitement!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

2 comments:

cristina said...

i've been praying for them too this morning. i'm excited!

thanks in advance for sharing the wonderful news with us.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I have been praying!
Even my husband (who does not really understand how we know them, but accepts the bond that I feel with my blog buddies) prayed with me for their sweet family.
I can't wait to hear the news!