1. Wake up next to the man you love with your dog cuddled up at your feet.
2. Take a nice hot shower and use your new body wash.
3. Get dressed, chi your hair, and wear your new cute metallic flip-flops.
4. Go to church and enjoy some deep discussions in Sunday school.
5. Sing in the choir and have a wonderful, worshipful experience.
6. Listen to an amazing sermon from Pastor Gregg that inspires you to pray more.
7. Eat yummy soup and salad while having great conversation with great friends.
8. Come home, read the paper and nap with the husband.
9. Throw in a load of laundry.
10. Watch some golf with the hubs.
11. Spend a good 30 minutes making a super efficient grocery list and print out all the necessary coupons.
12. Spend 30 minutes at Kroger and spend less than $50 on the week's groceries. Hooray for coupons!
13. Come home and fold the laundry.
14. Take a long walk with your husband and your dog.
15. Make tacos for dinner!!
16. Watch a funny movie.
17. Put the clothes away.
18. Lay on the couch, typing a blog post while your dog chews on a stuffed squirrel and your husband plays a video game.
19. Thank God for all that He's given you when you are so far from deserving.
20. Go to bed at a decent hour and get motivated for a new week!!
Have a wonderful week, dear friends! It's a new day!