1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Hello, hair. Why are you doing that?
2. How much cash do you have on you? Exactly one dollar. Anyone who tries to rob me will be very dissapointed.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Sore
4. Favorite planet? Jupiter. It has the big red spot. Or maybe Pluto cause I feel bad for him now that they kicked him out. And oh yeah, Earth.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Work. Oops.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I don't really have a ringtone. It's just a standard ring. Boring, I know.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A black long sleeved t-shirt
8. Do you label yourself? Sometimes, at work, I will stick some of the mailing labels on myself. Normally just the ones that say "first class" cause I'm clever like that.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Pink Fuzzy Socks that Aren't Shoes
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark for sure.
11. What do you think about the person who is to your left? Grant was just there. He's pretty cool.
12. What does your watch look like? Gold and silver, with an ivory face.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Um, sleeping. It's midnight.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? Leaving.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Do we even have those here?
16. What's something that you say a lot? Add Cheese.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Grant Philip. Like I said, he's pretty cool.
18. Last furry thing you touched? My Moxie dog.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Nose spray, DayQuil, Claritin, and that which will keep me from having the babies.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Um yeah I use digital cause I am in the year 2010.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 25... best year yet :)
22. Your worst enemy? Pasta. And it is also the best friend I ever had.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A lovely floral meadow.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? That sounds ever-so exciting.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Flying. I hate traffic.
26. Do you like someone? I like most people.
27. The last song you listened to? "Choose" by Christy Nockels
28. What time of day were you born? 7:16am. And even then I screamed cause I thought it was ridiculous to be up that early.
29. What’s your favorite number? No idea why, but it has always been 6.
30. Where did you live in 1987? Houston. In the Pines of Woodedge!
31. Are you jealous of anyone? The people who can eat all the carbs they want and still look like a twig.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Only of my athletic abilities.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? English class. Never want to feel that way ever again.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Whine and tell everyone who walks by "this machine stole my money!!"
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I honestly do not want one but for this sake of this never-ending survey, I'm gonna go with ankle.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Francais.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? I've done it before and I'd do it again!
39. Are you touchy feely? Yes. I'm a very affectionate girl... give me a hug!!
40. What’s your life motto? More Macaroni
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Wedding ring, cellphone, Diet Coke
42. What’s your favourite town/city? New York, I guess? There's so many more places I'd love to go though...
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Breakfast tacos
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I wrote a thank you note on stationary and mailed it last week... so there.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I think there is a law against that. I can, however, drive it to Jiffy Lube and pay someone to do that.
46. What's one thing that you will never talk about on your blog? Hunting. You can pretty much count on that.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I'm a whole mutt of Europeans. Scottish, Irish, English, German, French. That's all I got.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? I'm sure it was for a wedding of some sort!
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? We've gone jogging the last few nights and my legs no longer work.
50. What are you going to do now? Get on the train to sleepy town.