Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sittin on the Couch...

It is a lovely Sunday afternoon and I am sitting on the couch in comfy clothes with a big fat blanket watching the Red Carpet for the Grammy's. I have to say that the Grammy's are one of my least favorite award shows. I am always appalled at what these people are wearing, and the actual award show usually makes me mad. But, rest assured, at some point tomorrow I will do a best and worst dressed post!

It has been a wonderful weekend. I've had alot of rest, alot of together time with my man, alot of good fellowship with my good friend Julie, and alot of good food!

I probably should clean the house up from our fun weekend, but I'm actually feeling quite content with leaving it be for now. Both Grant and I are relaxing right now and there is no need to ruin that!! I will make a homemade pizza for dinner tonight and I am greatly looking forward to that.

Okay Lady Gaga just got onto the red carpet and oh-my-mercy she is bizarre. I am not into her. She looks like the Intergalactic Statue of Liberty Solar System Princess. And HELLO to her mega-short "skirt".... I think I can almost see her area.

Okay I had an apple as a snack and that is just not going to cut it. I'm off to eat some Oreos. Peace.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't like the Grammy's either. Somehow Jonathan and I found ourselves watching it last night and I was disturbed by most of the performances. Pink was practically naked! And Lady Gaga IS odd! I used to like her songs but I'm getting too weirded out by her!