1. The people that were at my house for the Superbowl Party left FAR TOO MANY bags of chips at my house. The tortilla chips are taking over my body. You may say that I can choose to just not eat them, but I have a deep relationship with tortilla chips. I am halfway angry at them and I halfway want to marry them.
2. Today my office was approximately 88 degrees. Keep in mind that I was wearing a sweater.
3. We are about to leave to go to small group. We are starting Romans tonight and I am so excited!
4. How do we feel about Spaghettio's? I think they should always be a part of my life. Same with Ramen Noodles.
5. I am not so sure how I feel about this news anchor's outfit. She is wearing red jeans, a red silk button up blouse, and a baby blue sweater coat. Please, friends, don't ever allow me to wear red jeans with a red silk top. This ain't no rodeo.
6. Ellen is on American Idol tonight. I can't wait to see her dynamic.
7. The Bachelor is making me angry. I know the final winner and I am none too happy. I may quit watching. But then again, I've been saying that for a long time....
8. Dear Houston Weather: Not that I expect anything different from you, but I would really like for you to make up your mind. Yesterday's hail and lightning is vastly different from today's sunny skies.
9. Dear Tomorrow's Weather: If you want to be inclement enough for me to miss work, I'd be okay with that.
10. Whatcha say we plan a field trip to the "restaurant" I referenced in my last post?
LOVE YOU, FRIENDS!