Monday, January 10, 2011

I Was Born a Ramblin' Woman

Your out-pouring of love and support regarding the Is-Macaroni-and-Cheese-a-Dinner-or-a-Side-Item issue has been so amazing. Whether you texted me, emailed me, left a comment, or communicated with me via Facebook or the Twitter, you've all made it very clear to me that:

#1. Macaroni and Cheese is a meal in itself.

#2. We like to eat this when our husbands aren't home.

It's situations like this that make me so so grateful to have a blog. I can rub all the proof in Grant's face and be like EVERYONE THINKS IT IS A DINNER!!!! and he can get over himself :) :) :)

On an unrelated topic, I've lost 5 lbs.

I think these "Just Eat Right and Exercise" people may be onto something. I think their little strategy may be working.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for many reasons:

1. I am taking a class at UofH... some additional training for work. Happy, happy, joy, joy. Back to college I go! But only for 3 hours. Yippee!!

2. I have my employee review tomorrow. I actually like getting a review because I'd rather people say something to my face than be irritated behind my back, but still, I GET ALL KINDS OF NERVOUS.

3. My kids' choir starts back up tomorrow night! I am so excited about this semester. I've really gotta be on my "A-Game" because my partner is very pregnant and will be leaving mid-way through the semester to have herself a darling baby boy so I have alot to manage on my own!

So I'm gonna head on in to bed! Love you, people :)

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.