1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging?
Did you know that horses will eat themselves to death? If there is food in front of them, they eat it. I am just like the horse. I won't eat myself to death, but I'll eat myself to gaining 7 pounds in one sitting. Due to this sad fact, I try not to snack at home. There is just too much at my fingertips and nothing to stop me. I do, however, blog at work often in the early morning. So sometimes I am eating breakfast while blogging. Sometimes this is a kolache. Sometimes it is cereal. Sometimes it is a rice krispy treat.
2. What is one thing you don't want to live without?
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Mountains. I'm far too pale to enjoy a beach and a farm would get too hot and involves too much work/effort. Mountains are cozy.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Really anything involving clothing. Washing, folding, putting away. Ironing. Taking them to and from the dry cleaner. No fun.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Pretty much any and all of the Victoria Secret models.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam?
Both. I love to socialize but I also love love love having nights in. I'm secretly a homebody that just happens to love seeing people.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
This is not the good-Christian-girl answer but I'm gonna go with Moulin Rouge. It involves singing and love and it is a musical and it when Ewan McGregor sings "We should be lovers and that's a fact" on top of the elephant I fall over.
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
I have these make up remover towelette things that do the trick!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
Sometimes I wish I knew how to figure skate. I think they just look so beautiful and graceful.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Celebrity trivia. I have a freakishly good memory and can tell you random facts about most celebrities. And their families. This is mostly due to the fact that I am a People magazine subscriber, an Enterainment Weekly subscriber, and I visit people.com everyday.
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His gorgeous blue eyes. And I love his voice. Plus, from the very beginning, he told me like it is. Love that about him. And he said that he liked me. Very much. Just as I am.
12. What is something you love to smell?
When I walk into my mom's house around the holidays and she has this apple cider thing going on the stove...
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I don't stop talking. Ever.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
I go have an hour long visit with my friend Ann Taylor. We meet in her Loft.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?Way way way too loud. And when my closest friends and family say funny things or when I see something absurd that really shocks or surprises me I get a bit uncontrollable.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target. Ann Taylor. Marshall's. Nine West.
17. What is one thing you would do more often if you had more time?
I would want to read more and actually study some things.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Believe it or not, in our family, Grant is the bigger spender. I will spend a chunk once every 2 months. Grant will spend a little bit of money several times throughout the week.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time? (from a movie or a book, can't be real)
This is hard.... Jim Halpert, maybe?
20. Would you want to be famous?
This is a tough one..... I think the best way for me to answer it is that there are times when I really want to perform. On stage.... but not in a IWantEveryoneToLoveMe kind of way, but more in a IWantToPerformAndSingGreatSongs kind of way. I don't think I want to be famous though. I think we all need some sort of ambiguity. I mean Lord knows there are times when we just do not need to be photographed.