1. I would rather be cold than hot. You can always put on more clothes to get warm. But there is only a certain amount of layers you can remove before you start to cross the line to inappropriate.
2. I am not an outdoors-y girl. When it is hot outside, many people host lots of activities and events that are held outside. Ball games, birthday parties, weddings, things involving a swimming pool, etc. I go to these things and I am secretly miserable because it is 108 degrees and I'm sweating half my body weight and trying to look poised. Ain't working. If it gets colder, people will start having parties INSIDE, as God intended.
3. I get to wear fuzzy socks. 4. I get to wear sweatshirts without looking scrubby.
5. I LOVE wearing sweaters and I have many of them that have been missing me. There is a grey one in particular that I have been wanting to wear. And I bought 2 new ones from Ann Taylor with my birthday money that I'm excited to introduce into my work wardrobe.
6. I can welcome the scarf back into my life.
7. I can wear a new rotating group of clothing to work. All my hot weather clothes are getting a bit redundant. I am ready to wear something new!! And hello tall black boots!!
8. Everyone else is pale too and I feel less bad about how opposite of tan I am.
9. I can drink warm drinks like coffee and hot cocoa and hot tea and cider without feeling silly. And fireplaces! OH I LOVE FIREPLACES!
10. CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON!!!