Thursday, May 24, 2012

Another Beautiful Shower

This past Saturday we were blessed (AGAIN!) to have another lovely shower for baby girl. This one was given by Cheryl and Laura, a terrific mother-daughter duo that have been a part of my life for my whooollleee life. Cheryl and my mom (also named Cheryl!) have been friends for probably about 30 years. And Laura was just "Cheryl's daughter" for YEARS and then I worked for her after college and we became buddies and then honest to goodness friends. And now we talk all the time and she gives me mama advice (SHE HAS THREE BABIES!) and I just love them to pieces.

They gave me the most beautiful shower full of amazing desserts and lovely gifts. Here's a few pics that Laura sent to me!

Everyone got to sit and visit. It was so nice and low key!

My niece, Grace Parker, was my little helper for the gifts. She helped me open each one. She's very excited about her new little cousin. 

The beautiful hostesses with the mostesses. Cheryl and Laura!

Me with the hostesses plus my mom :) 

Me and my Laura deary!
It really was so beautiful, and I left feeling pretty relieved since we got sooooo many things that baby girl truly NEEDS. Diapers, wipes, bathtub, high chair, jumper.... and some pretty gosh darn cute clothes!

Thank you, Cheryl and Laura, for such a perfect afternoon. It couldn't have been any more lovely and I felt SHOWERED with love  :)

No comments: