Well we are back from our trip! We had a WONDERFUL time and are so grateful for the few days we got to spend with my family. I will post many many MANY pictures in my next post...
Moving to Houston happens very, very soon. In the past week I have had three nervous breakdowns and twenty chicken mcnuggets. (I'm a stress eater, what can I say).
I will take a small break from my stressing about the move to Houston to do this MEME that Ronda tagged me for! Thanks sweet Ronda!
So here we go..... 7 random facts you may not (or may) know about me:
1. When I was 14, I got lost in Venice (Italy) all by myself for several hours. I was there with the Houston Children's Chorus, and our group split up into two groups and both groups thought that the other group had me. I wandered around a foreign city frantically trying to find someone to speak English. I eventually found myself in St. Mark's Square, where I sat myself down by a flag pole with my purple backpack and prayed that I would see someone I knew. Thankfully, I did, and my group ran to me and we hugged and cried. The adult leaders were also crying... I think they thought my parents were going to sue. :) It was all an adventure!!
2. I have certain songs that I "practice". Being the musical theater girl that I am, I used to hear certain songs and kinda place them in my mind in the category of "sing this for an audition some day". I would practice these songs in the car, in the shower, wherever, just in case I needed to audition on a whim and needed a power song. While I no longer perform, I still practice songs, for that big Broadway stage in the sky! :)
3. The first time Grant kissed me was on my 20th birthday. Earlier that evening at my birthday party, Joanna and Lindsee asked me if I thought Grant was going to kiss me that night. My response was "oh no, that is a long long way off". When he was leaving my house that night we talked as he walked to his car. After we had a mini-argument in my driveway, he interrupted me by kissing me. I walked back into the house, and had to tell Jo and Lindsee "Ya'll, he just kissed me!!" and they said "WE KNEW HE WOULD!!". I haven't thought about that night in so long. (Joanna and Lindsee, it's time to 'fess up if you were looking out the windows! I have a feeling you were!!)
4. I don't drink milk. I don't eat donuts. I HATE HATE HATE pickles. And the smell of tuna fish makes me gag.
5. I have never, ever, ever, ever, colored my hair, or highlighted it, or put anything into it at all. I think I am the last living woman to say this.
6. When I get out of the shower, I wrap my hair in a towel and put on my robe. Then I q-tip my ears. Then while I'm waiting for my hair to go from wet to damp in the towel, I make the bed and then check my email. Then I blow dry my hair, followed by the Chi, followed by makeup. This is my morning routine.
7. It took me four attempts to pass college algebra. I had straight A's in English and History though! I'm just mathematically challenged!!
Alrighty, that's it!
Have fun ladies!